Minggu, 26 Oktober 2008

your new winter roomie, southeast portland!

His name is Franklin. He lives in SE Portland's Hawthorne district along with his people. However, his people need to be gone away from the house for the winter, and Franklin needs a people till they come back.

I have met Franklin during the days when I lived near Hawthorne, and I guarantee you he will stroll as confidently into your heart as he does all the neighborhood cat flaps. Drop me a comment or an email if you think you can help.

And my friend Doug sent along a clipping from the Wall Street Journal noting the US issue of Doris Lessing's On Cats (called Particularly Cats in earlier and British publication). Read the Lessing interview here. (Thanks, Doug!)

1 komentar:

  1. In order to be certified as a Dog Training, you must have at least a bachelor's degree in animal behavior and training.

    BalasHapus